How much wheatgrass is in a shot?
Each shot contains 1 ounce, or 28ml, of our fresh organic wheatgrass juice. How you drink it is up to you; you can down it in one, add water or juice, or blend it into a smoothie – whatever suits you!
However, you should take at least one shot a day to experience the benefits to health and well-being that our nutrient-packed wheatgrass will give you.
Our recommended daily dosages are as follows:
- Children - ¼ to ½ of a 1oz (28ml) shot
- Average weight women under 50-years-old – min. 1-2oz (28-56ml)
- Average weight men under 50-years-old – min. 2-3oz (56-84ml)
- Women over 50-years-old or above average weight – min. 2-3oz (56-84ml)
- Men over 50-years-old or above average weight – min. 3-4oz (84-112ml)
If you are seeking a major change in your health, you should consult a qualified nutritionist for advice, but typically, they may recommend that you start with 4-6oz (112-140ml) per day for two months, evaluate the effects and adjust the dose accordingly.
Please also remember that we are always happy to answer any questions you may have about Britt’s Superfoods; just give us a call on 0800 228 9450.
To order your immunity boosting wheatgrass juice visit our shop here today.