Each bag contains: 30 x 28ml sachets.
Our unique Organic Blended Green juice contains:
- 40% Wheatgrass juice
- 28% Barleygrass juice
- 29% Nettle juice
- 3% Matcha Tea
This incredible blend of SuperFood juices contributes to healthy energy levels, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, increased mental and physical performance, a boosted immune system and increased red blood cell development.
|Quantity of Bags||Price Per Bag||Price Per Sachet|
|1 Bag (30 sachets)||£49||£1.63|
|2 Bags (60 sachets)||£47||£1.57|
|3 Bags (90 sachets)||£45||£1.50|
|4 Bags (120 sachets)||£43||£1.43|
|5 Bags (150 sachets)||£42||£1.40|
|6 Bags (180 sachets)||£40||£1.33|
*Volume discounts will be applied at the payment stage.
- Product Information
- Product Benefits
Blended is the only organic fresh juice in the world containing this unique blend of organic freshly juiced SuperFood Greens:
A 30ml Sachet contains 100% pure, organic juice:
• 40% LiveWheatgrass juice.
• 28% Barleygrass Juice.
• 29% Nettle Juice (Utica dioica).
• 3% Matcha tea.
Did you know?
1 sachet (30ml)of this UNIQUE Superfood Juice contains four different sources of health supporting SuperFood greens.
100gr Juice contains weight for weight:
• The blended juice contains high levels of chlorophyll compared to similar juiced green vegetables. For example, 7.5 times the amount of broccoli juice and 2 times that of kale juice.
• Stinging Nettle is an ancient herb used for centuries.
• Matcha Tea is a fine powdered form of shade grown tea leaves, which contains 10 times more anti-oxidants than normal green tea.
Blended Green is particularly high in Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E and Iron. Due to these nutrients may therefore support you and your children’s health:
* Vitamins B5 & B12 and Iron contribute to normal energy levels
* Vitamins B5 & B12 and Iron contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
* Vitamin B5 contributes to normal physical & mental performance
* Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological performance
* Vitamin A and Iron contribute to a normal function of the immune system
* Vitamin A contributes to normal skin and vision
* Vitamin E contributes to normal hair
* Vitamin B12 and Iron contribute to normal red blood cell development
* Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
1 serving cup per day (30ml) to obtain these benefits.
100ml %RDA in
Calories 43.3 Kcal Protein 2.7g Carbohydrates 1.8g (of which sugars) (0.6g) Fat 0.4g (of which saturates) (0g) Fibre 2.1g Salt 0g Vitamin A 2767mcg 346% Vitamin B5 4.6mg 76.7% Vitamin B12 76.7mcg 1280% Vitamin E 11.8mcg 118% Iron 1.5mg 73.5%