The largest organ in our body, the skin is massively important to our overall health and wellness. The most visible part is the face, and we would all like it to be as clear and glowing as possible. But how can we achieve clear skin naturally?
Here are our top tips:
- Diet - the age-old saying – “you are what you eat”, really does hold true but how often do we really think about it? What we put into our bodies is the building blocks for our health system, from muscle function to cell development and skin health. Eating foods that aid the production of collagen, or contain healing Vitamin E, strengthening Vitamin A and powerful Vitamin C are great for glowing skin.
- Water - drink lots of it, this helps to detoxify the system and flush out toxins that could otherwise escape as spots.
- Use sunscreen – not only does this protect your skin from sun damage and premature ageing but can also prevent oil glands from becoming overactive and spots forming.
- Sleep – beauty sleep is so-called for a reason as during sleep the skin repairs itself, producing collagen and healing any wounds, it is recommended that we all get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.
- Wash - cleaning your face in the morning and evening is essential, removing makeup dirt, grime and cleansers give your skin time to breathe and prevent infection and clogging pores.
Many of our superfood juices contain these vitamins, our organic kale juice contains 200% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of Vitamin C, making it a great addition to your skincare regime, our organic wheatgrass juice, contains 145% of the RDA of Vitamin E, 346% of the RDA for Vitamin A can be found in our wheatgrass juice and our blended green juice, which is a delicious mixture of wheatgrass juice, nettle juice, barley grass juice and matcha tea. Both are fantastic ways to drink your way to healthy skin.
To order yours visit our shop today.