Yes, mixing our raw, organic wheatgrass juice with other juices is a delicious way to take it, especially at breakfast time when it will give you a boost of energy that will help to see you through the day.
Our wheatgrass juice already contains high levels of vitamins A, B5, B12 and E, and chlorophyll, which help to:
- Increase energy levels
- Reduce fatigue
- Improve physical and mental performance
- Strengthen the immune system
- Support good skin, hair and vision
- Encourage red blood cell development
By mixing it with fruit juices – either fresh or shop-bought– you are adding the extra nutritious properties of fruit as well.
Different fruits contain different combinations of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibre. For example:
- Citrus fruits are packed with vitamin C, which helps maintain healthy skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage
- Bananas are an excellent source of tryptophan, which the body converts into serotonin, a neurotransmitter thought to enhance our mood.
So by mixing and matching contrasting fruit juices with your organic wheatgrass juice, you will not only be enjoying a variety of delicious drinks but also turbo-charging its health benefits.
And don’t forget your veggies! Experiment by mixing raw wheatgrass juice with carrots, kale or spinach – or your favourite combination of vegetables – in your juicer to create even more ways of enjoying a great tasting drink, full of dietary fibre to keep you feeling fuller longer.
If you need more inspiration, follow us on Instagram where we post a new recipe every week to help you obtain maximum nutrition from our raw organic wheatgrass juice.