Each bag contains: 20 x 50ml sachets.
Each sachet (50ml) contains:
- 13 freshly juiced pomegranate seeds
- 2 raspberries
- 5 red grapes
- 9 ml coconut water
- 1.5ml fresh LiveWheatgrass Juice
A real delight for the whole family to enjoy, our pure, fresh SuperFood Slushy is the only iced treat on the market that can also boost your health! Due to the incredible nutrients and vitamins contained within the SuperFood Slushy, you may benefit from a boost in energy levels, a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, an improvement in psychological performance, and healthy bones, skin, hair, gums and nails!
Check out the product benefits tab for further information.
- Product Information
- Product Benefits
We believe this is the only Ice Slushy in the world with fresh Wheatgrass juice!
It is a great tasting treat, which is also fantastic for your health!
The 100% pure, freshly juiced Superfood Ice Slushies can be enjoyed by everyone and will act as a vitamin boost and pick-me up. You can enjoy it frozen, take it to the office or school and drink defrosted as a juice.
We produce these delicious Slushies the same way we lovingly prepare all our Superfood Juices: Once we have squeezed out the juice we freeze the juice within minutes to preserve the goodness.This spring and summer why not take your superfood Juice as a frozen lolly– a treat for everyone in the family.
Each sachet (50ml) contains:
13 freshly juiced pomegranate seeds,2 raspberries, 5 red grapes, 9 ml coconut water 1.5ml fresh LiveWheatgrass Juice.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Pomegranate, Red Grapes and Raspberries are densely packed with natural, powerful phytochemicals which supports health and provide energy.
- Vitamin C is needed for growth and repair of tissues in all parts of our body, but as the body cannot produce it, you need to add it to your diet.
Our Superfood-Slushies are particularly high in Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin E, and may therefore help you and your children by:
- Vitamins B12 contributes to normal energy levels
- Vitamins B12 contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological performance
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell development
- Vitamin E contributes to normal hair
- Vitamin C supports healthy bones, muscle, gums & connective tissue
- Vitamin C and E protect cells from oxidative stress to support normal health
- Vitamin C supports collagen for normal function of skin
Enjoy 1 sachet (30ml) per day for these health benefits.
Yes, we know the list is very long – AND by the way, Pomegranate, red grapes and raspberries are packed full of powerful natural phytochemicals.
100ml %RDA in
Calories 70.3 Kcal Protein 1.2g Carbohydrates 17.6g (of which sugars) (12.7g) Fat 0.5g (of which saturates) (0g) Fibre 3.1g Salt 0g Vitamin C 14.6mg 308% Vitamin B12 2.9mcg 200% Vitamin E 0.4mg 1021%